Comparing the growing number of features for each product and advising on those which best meet your client’s needs is becoming ever more complex. That’s why, in partnership with Protection Guru, we’ve created the Product Features Report to help you understand and compare the many features a product supports – all at the click of a button.
With the Product Features Report, you can view the differences quickly and easily! The journey is very simple and the benefits are vast. The report shows each product feature with a score and a colour-coded bar so an adviser can quickly understand which policy best supports each feature.
The integration includes analysis of a range of benefit types including:
- Life Protection (including decreasing and mortgage assurance)
- Critical Illness
- Income Protection
- Business Protection
- Business Protection with Critical Illness
For each benefit type, users will be able to compare up to five insurer products based on a range of features specific to the benefit type being quoted for. These features include analysis of critical illness wordings, general product features and a range of added value benefits.
Highlighting the quality of products, taking into account the added value benefits available, enriches your client conversations by:
- engaging your clients further in the protection conversation
- enabling you to provide higher quality advice
- clearly demonstrating the difference between the products on offer and why one is more suited to your client’s needs than another based on added value benefits.
Based on independent medical panel benchmarking, the Product Features report displays the findings in a one page report, making it a seamless protection sourcing journey.